Professional House Painters for Discerning Homeowners
We’re Tall Pines Painting, a professional house painting company that specializes in interior painting, exterior painting, deck staining and other services for discerning homeowners from Evergreen, to Golden, to Denver.
We paint many types of houses: mountain homes, small bungalows, and spacious manors. Despite this variety, the homeowners who choose Tall Pines Painting typically have one thing in common… They take great pride in their homes. Our customers are picky about quality, and we love that about them!
Generally, Tall Pines Painting is a good fit for homeowners who are looking for meticulous house painters who treat a house with care. Our homeowners have high standards. They value our attention to detail, our use of premium materials, and the respect that our professional painters show for their homes and yards.
Tall Pines Painting customers are people who...
- Care more about overall value than about lowest price
- Have high standards and are detail - oriented
- Want a great job without having to monitor the project themselves
- Are concerned with the customer service they receive and appreciate good communication
- Love their homes
Our painting team is proud to have earned:
- A+ rating with Denver BBB
- A rating with Angie's List
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Angie's List Super Service Award
- Denver BBB Gold Star Award
- Many great reviews from our customers
Our House Painting Services Include:
Our professionals provide a variety of residential painting services, including:
Drywall repair and drywall texture
Staining: houses, decks, interior woodwork, and more
Carpentry: Siding and trim replacement
Front Door Painting
Our customers live across the Colorado Foothills, including in the:
• Foothills: Evergreen, Genesee, Golden, Conifer, Ken Caryl, and Morrison, Clear Creek Canyon, Coal Creek Canyon.
• Denver area: Denver, Lakewood, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Westminster, Cherry Creek, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Greenwood Village, Centennial, Cherry Hills, Englewood.